Posted by: Jack | 2007/05/09

Can't seem to find a solution

I have this constant burning sensation on the skin of my penis(below the head) for the last 7 months. I've been to an uroligist and 2 different GPs. They prescribed fluconzonale, Doxocyl and orpic. Have done a full STD scan including an HIV test all of which came back negative. The problem started a couple of days after I had intercourse with my ex. PLEASE COULD YOU MAYBE ADVICE MY TO WHAT COULD HAVE TRIGGERD THIS. I am so fedup 3 docters and hundreds of Rands later and still no solution, I refuse to go to another docter. PLEASE!!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Jack
Have a look at this website - maybe something will look familiar:

I think it could be a nerve that was damaged or an allergy? The nerve can be damaged or bruised by bicycle riding or an injury at the base of the penis?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.