Question
Posted by: Jack | 2007/05/09

Can't seem to find a solution

I have this constant burning sensation on the skin of my penis(below the head) for the last 7 months. I've been to an uroligist and 2 different GPs. They prescribed fluconzonale, Doxocyl and orpic. Have done a full STD scan including an HIV test all of which came back negative. The problem started a couple of days after I had intercourse with my ex. PLEASE COULD YOU MAYBE ADVICE MY TO WHAT COULD HAVE TRIGGERD THIS. I am so fedup 3 docters and hundreds of Rands later and still no solution, I refuse to go to another docter. PLEASE!!

Dear Jack
Have a look at this website - maybe something will look familiar: http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/penile_burning_sensation.htm

I think it could be a nerve that was damaged or an allergy? The nerve can be damaged or bruised by bicycle riding or an injury at the base of the penis?