Question
Posted by: Confused | 2004/11/12

Can't remember

I've been married for 8 years and in the 3rd year of marriage I had an affair. Now after about 6 years I have told my husband the truth. We want our marriage to work but my husband needs to know exactly what we did when we were having an affair. I've tried to remember but I can't seem to remember much about and that is just not acceptable to my husband.
How can I make myself remember, who can I go and see that will help me remember?

Confused, you can try seeing a psychologist, but there is no foolproof way to make you remember something that you don’t want to remember or really forgot. Good luck.

1
Posted by: dd | 2004/11/15

Is it possible thay you see a Pschologist in your area. he/she will help you in this.

good luck my dear

Reply to dd