Question
Posted by: regina | 2004/01/06

can't get out of bad relationship

me and my boyfriend started being unhappy when he started working as a secretary at a primary school three years back ,bcos he strated having an affair with an older women(mistress) at the same school, the lady and i felt pregnant almost at the same time, i have a baby and the lady has his boy and the new one, so i don't know what to do i love the father of my baby very much,and when i ask him he said he was just a 1nite stand he didn't mean to have a baby with her the lady plan to fall prg bcos of his age,the lady buys expensive things shoes cost R1000 or 800 ,i'm also working but i cant affort that bcos provide for my baby ,my boyfriend work as a temp and starting form january last he didn't get his salary but he goes to work everyday, he sad i don't want him to go to see his baby from her but thats not true ,when he is at the house of that lady he doesn't come bach he sleeps there thats where i have a problem bcos HIV is there ,i love him and my baby very much,he said he loves me not her,but i want to get out of the relationship but i don't know how please give me advice

Dear regina,
If your bf has HIV, or is sleeping with a lady who is HIV positive, you should refuse to sleep with him again, as he is deliberately risking your life. We already know, because he seems to find it amusing to impregnate women whenever he has the chance, like a hen laying eggs, that though he's a big boy, he apparently has never heard of condoms, so he is having unsafe sex, which these days can be LETHAL. I don't hear anything in your description of he circumstances and of him, that sounds loveable o deserving of your love --- surely you can do much better, and deserve a real man, who knows how to avoid pregnancy until the absolutely right time, and how to avoid STD and HIV, without risking his gf's life by his selfishness.
If he did love you, there would be no "Her" ; and he wouldn't still be working with her or seeing her. So why do you believe him when he says he loves you ?

2
Posted by: eve | 2004/01/06

tell him to hit the road, he is obviously not a man for love like dampies said he is playing a game with you and the lady. I honestly dont think he loves you i think he has you there for comfort when the other lady is not around. if you let him stay you only damaging yourself and the baby, and i dont think he is worth that.
good luck

Reply to eve
Posted by: Dampies | 2004/01/06

Just DUMP the mother-sucker. He doesnt love you, he's playing you and this other lady. If he really loved you, he wouldnt have had an affair in the first place and he wouldnt sleep over at this other lady when he visits the kid. He doesnt love you finish and klaar. Dont allow him to waste any more of your precious time.

Reply to Dampies