Posted by: Angie | 2008/07/06

Can't fully empty bladder

I am a 33 year old female. For the last 6 months or so, I have been struggling with my bladder. It only seems to happen at night, but when I try and go to sleep, I constantly feel like I need to go to the toilet. And then I cannot empty my bladder. I sit on the toilet, have a wee, but don't feel that I have finished and then have to wait for about 15 minutes before I manage to pass a drop. I thought that it might be psychological - but now am starting to think not. Does it sound like something serious?

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you make an appointment with a urologist, in order to have tests done, to exclude any pathological reason. It is possible that it is psychological but you will not have to worry too much about this, until you have consulted a urologist.

Kind regards