Question
Posted by: AM01 | 2007/03/08

Can't fall pregnant

I had a miscarriage last September at 9 weeks.After the D&C my doctor suggested I wait three months before starting to try again.However as each month goes by I am unsuccessful and I'm reaching a point of desparation.Is there anything I can do to increse my chances of falling pregnant.I've monitored my period and know exactly when I'm ovulating however for the past two months I've been getting my period two to three days earlier.It's not following a 28 day cycle as it use to.It's now gone to a 25-26 day cycle.Please help

I would suggest that you just be patient. You have conceived before, so there is no major problem preventing this. The more you worry about it, the less likely it is to happen.

1
Posted by: LL | 2007/03/08

I am sure you know but will mention it anyway. Most of the time you ovulate 14 days before your next period. thus meaning that you have been ovulating on day 11/12 ( or thereabout ). When your cycle is 28days, you ovulate round about day 14.

Reply to LL