Question
Posted by: Patty | 2003/03/04

can't conceive

Doc. i 've been out of contraception for two years but not falling pragnant

Please write to Gynae doc as this relates to infertility not Sexology

2
Posted by: nine | 2003/03/06

no

Reply to nine
Posted by: James | 2003/03/04

Are you both healthy? Do any of you smoke or drink a lot, or are any of you overweight or underweight? Do any of you suffer from stress? Do you eat properly?

I assume you have regular sex, especially around ovulation. If hubby is up to it, do it twice a day around ovulation, and then lie on your back for as long as possible. Standing up make the sperm run out! According to the books, certain positions are better for conceiving, but I suppose that may vary from person to person. Suppose if hubby can unload into the opening of the cervix, it would be best.

If you don't understand the above questions, or the reasons for it being asked, then the world is a better place if you don't fall pregnant. If you understand it, correct what is wrong, and then go see your doctor.

Reply to James