Question
Posted by: Shazz | 2008/05/21

Can't believe she has the gaul!!!

How can a woman at work have the gall to grab my teacup in front of other colleagues to bleach and scrub tea-stains out of it when her breath smells like she's licked the loins of a desert camel??? Then also telling me a woman my age should know better than to use a dirty cup like that???

he he he. I can't help enjoying your colourful prose ! Can't think of a suitable riposte just yet ! Chuckle over how ridiculous she is, and don't take it to heart.

3
Posted by: sadi | 2008/05/21

send her to the desert!!

Reply to sadi
Posted by: Maria | 2008/05/21

Hehe, look on the bright side, at least you now have a clean cup!

Reply to Maria
Posted by: EL | 2008/05/21

Hahahaha, that's funny!! Tell her that a woman her age should know that brushing your teeth is necessary after drinking tea... HAHAHA

Reply to EL