Question
Posted by: Sasha | 2007/04/04

Can you have sex during menstruation?

I want to know is it safe to have have when you are on your menstrual cycle? Does it have any effect on your uterus? Is it damaging to my partner if we don't use condoms?

It is safe to have sex during menstruation but there is a higher chance of infection if you are not in a monogamous relationship.

2
Posted by: Me | 2007/04/05

Me and my partner also have sex while i'm menstruating, and I promise you, until now, there has been no problems from either my side or his.

In fact, I believe that when we have sex while i have my period, the senses are more heightened and I enjoy it much more then other times...!!

So go for it girl, as far as I know, there is no harm in that!

Enjoy

Reply to Me
Posted by: xx | 2007/04/04

myself and my partner has sex when im menstruating without condoms, as far as i know it shouldn't have any affect on you or on your partner.

I know that some men are not comfortable with having sex with their partners when they menstruating, so i take it your partner is comfortable....

hope i helpt a bit !

good luck

Reply to xx