Question
Posted by: Just curious | 2004/11/02

Can you get pregnant using...

Hi all

I was wondering, can a woman get pregnant using the 'withdrawal' method during intercourse?

Yes, this is not as safe as other forms of contraception.

5
Posted by: Sana | 2004/11/02

Yes Yes Yes, only a sml drop is needed not a cup full

Reply to Sana
Posted by: Just curious | 2004/11/02

Thanks Dindy

This information definitely helps. I need to sit back and take a long hard look at my life and whether or not I am ready to be a mommy. I am excited and scared to death at the same time!

Thanks again

Reply to Just curious
Posted by: Dindy | 2004/11/02

You can definatley fall preggies that way! I fell pregnant the first time cause i to thought the "withdrawl" thing would work, but it didn't. A man lets out a liquid called "pre cum", this is just as dangerous as the real thing. So my only advice to you is that if you are still 2 minds about a baby, BE CAREFULL!!

Good luck!

Reply to Dindy
Posted by: Just curious | 2004/11/02

Hi Lollyxxx

As much as I appreciate your advice, you have my situation all wrong. Yes, we use the withdrawl method, but it was not his choice. I would love to fall pregnant, but I feel as if something is holding me back, maybe the thought of being a mom intimidates me. So, I asked hubby if we could take it one step at a time. He does not understand my emotions right now but he is listens to me anyway.

Reply to Just curious
Posted by: lollyxxx | 2004/11/02

o hell no no. Let me guess, your man came with that idea right hun? Don't ever trust that. What I can say to you is don't do it because you will get pregnant.

What man will withdraw at that time. Have u seen the power they got at that time? Hun he'll be miles away by then so remember it takes jus one fast lil one to make you preggies

Reply to lollyxxx