Question
Posted by: little worried | 2006/07/27

can you get pregnant by....

My girlfriend and I had sexual intercourse, she is on the pill but i
still do not ejaculate inside her, Recently once I had ejaculated
things heated up straight after again and with the movement i slipped
back inside of her, but the semen was still wet and had not dried yet.
Should we be concerned, would she be able to fall pregnant that way
and if so what do we do, should she go and get the morning after pill?
Or would the morning after pill not be good for her at all?

Dear Little worried
The morning after pill only works if you take it within 24 hours after the intercourse. If she is on the pill she should be safe. Remember, even if you do not ejaculate, there may be semen in the urethral fluid, so never take chances!

2
Posted by: Angie | 2006/07/27

If you are still worried, you can still get your girlfriend the morning after pill as an extra precaution. Just remember it must be taken within 72 hours of the incident (the sooner the better), and it will mess with her system and cycle terribly...

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Lou | 2006/07/27

If your girlfriend is on the pill, and takes it properly (every day at more or less the same time) then she should be very safe.
If she were not on the pill there is a chance she could have conceived, but usually the sperm need to be deposited fairly deep inside the women for them to have the momentum to swim up to the egg.

Reply to Lou