Question
Posted by: me | 2007/06/06

can you

can you fall pregnent if you dry hump....and the girls dress and underwear is still on and the guys jeans are off but he has his underwear on?

and i did ejaculate.

Dear Me
It is unlikely but not impossible, depends if the ejaculate had contact with her vagina (even through clothes).
See http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/articles/article.aspx?articleId=975

1
Posted by: C. | 2007/06/06

Oh dear! You are far too young to ejaculate anywhere outside your room or the toilet my child. You are obviously oblivious to the facts of sex, so go to the library and get a book on the subject. Preferably one with illustrations.

Go on. Off you go.

Reply to C.