Question
Posted by: Meme | 2007/07/23

Can we trust friends around our hubby?

ok, here is the story.

on saturday my friend came over to my house. my husband was at work. apparently i had a meeting somewhere and i left my friend at home.

i then called my hubby to come and fetch me at the taxi rank. on the way there i met my sis in law who took me home. when we arrived my hubby was out with my friend to collect me.

there was this tension when we arrived. i know nothing happened but why was i so jelous that my friend was on my front seat with my hubby?

what were they talking about cause she(my friend) was not free as well.not that i am suspecting something but i feel somehow.

i them called my sis in law the following day to check on her. she told me she was not happy about what happened, i must not leave my friend with my husband.

in this world of today, how can deeply can we trust our friend around men. i dont want to be the insecure type cause maybe i will end up with no friend because of insecurities?

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Zone | 2007/07/23

I would never trust a friend arounf my hubby or the other way around. My Best friend slept with my hubby, and they are both not part of my life and are still begging me to come back but that will never happen. I trusted them both, and i was not the jealous type but they took advantage of me.They are not seeing each other even...i wonder why?

Reply to Zone
Posted by: Maria | 2007/07/23

More to the point, can you trust hubby around your friends? Is it just this one incident that is bugging you, or are there other things? If it just this then I don't think you should read too much into it. Maybe hubby thought it would be rude to leave your friend at home alone while he goes to pick you up? It might have been an awkward situation for the two of them too.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: tsubi | 2007/07/23

you must trust your hubby, friends can be jeolous sometimes but what worries me is the tension! they suppose to be happy and free to see you.

Reply to tsubi