Question
Posted by: Broody | 2006/04/13

Can UID (Copper T) cause infertility

I'm 31, never had children. Had a UID inserted, wanted to establish whether the Pill had an influence on my being depressed. Emotionally I'm doing well now, but I get a slight infection just before my periods, EVERY month. Can this lead to infertility?

The Pill does not usualluy cause depression but I guess it can if you are susceptible.
The discharge before your period is most likely to be thrush. This does not interfere with fertility.The IUCD does predispose to STDs if you are not in a monogamous relationship.

1
Posted by: SP™ | 2006/04/13

i also use Copper T IUD, my gynae informed me very well abt its side effects and infertility is definately not one of them. yeah you get endless infections. i have used if for a month only and i dont know how will i go on.

Reply to SP™