Posted by: Hayle | 2008/09/16

Can u help?

I' ve been getting sores on my vagina and i went to the doctor who said it' s normal and gave me something to apply, it helped, but after a while they came back again and i' m also getting abdominal pains during sex, my sores are reoccuring, is there any reason for this? Thanks.

Hayle, I wouldn't begin to guess without knowing more about the sores. Given that they have recurred and you are having abdominal pain during sex, I'd go back to a doctor and make have it checked out again. Make sure you get the name of any condition he/she identifies so that you can find out more information later if need be.

Posted by: LOLO | 2008/09/16

U must go to the doctor may do something infection test. Its normal at all to be uncomfortable there. Pains when u having sex are a sign of infection.

Reply to LOLO