Posted by: Hayle | 2008/09/16

Can u help?

I' ve been getting sores on my vagina and i went to the doctor who said it' s normal and gave me something to apply, it helped, but after a while they came back again and i' m also getting abdominal pains during sex, my sores are reoccuring, is there any reason for this? Thanks.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Hayle, I wouldn't begin to guess without knowing more about the sores. Given that they have recurred and you are having abdominal pain during sex, I'd go back to a doctor and make have it checked out again. Make sure you get the name of any condition he/she identifies so that you can find out more information later if need be.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: LOLO | 2008/09/16

U must go to the doctor may do something infection test. Its normal at all to be uncomfortable there. Pains when u having sex are a sign of infection.

Reply to LOLO

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.