Question
Posted by: PEARL | 2004/11/01

can this be the symptoms of pregnancy????/

Yesterday i had this terrible headache even when i went to bed it did'nt stop. when i wake up this morning it was so bad that i could not lift up my head i had to phone the paramedics and they came and rushed me to hospital but i only got panados there,

can u you please tell me if headache is one of the sympotms of pregnancy.

Hope Lolly has helped.

2
Posted by: PEARL | 2004/11/01

Thanx Lolly, you're so sweet, thanx for your reply.

Reply to PEARL
Posted by: lollyxxx | 2004/11/01

Non stop headaches is one of so many symtopms of pregnancy yes. But u don't only have 2 have a headache and think u preggies. U must have atleast some other signs like a missed period, abdominal pains like perios ons but with no period, nausea, breast soreness etc.

Headaches can be caused by lots of things like working too much, stress, hot weather. So I suggest if you think you preggies....do a home test and u'll know for sure. If too early then u can always visit your gynae and they can do a blood test for u.

much love & best wishes
hope u get well soon

Reply to lollyxxx