Question
Posted by: Anne | 2007/05/23

Can this be the cause?

I have been struggling to clear up an infection in my intestines since last September, using Probiotics has assisted with the worst of the niggles, as well as increasing my fibre intake in my diet and as a rule I don't suffer from any ill effects other than flatulence. I seem to be suffering from a very mild of thrush - it is so mild in fact that the 2 x daily sprays of colloidel silver (a natural disinfectant) is effective enough to clear it up without further drugs. Can it be direclty related to the large quantity of beer that I consumed (more than 6 in 48 hours) or to the oral sex that I had or even both?

Dear Anne
You should stay away from beer and fungi-type or fermenting foods ( including mushrooms and red wine!) The infection could have been caused by either or both of the possible causes you mentioned.