Question
Posted by: Rucell | 2004/10/27

Can the Cyst be back?

I had a Cyst removed about 4 months ago and TTC ever since. I had my period last month and had sharp pains and i started today and the right side of my back is killing me.The cyst was on the right. Can the Cyst be back?
(have a history in famaly for Cyst)

It sounds like you are having period pains. This is not usually due to a cyst. You can try taking Ponstan with your period.

3
Posted by: Rucell | 2004/10/28

My first cyst was 23cm long. Please i want another baby soon what can i do

Reply to Rucell
Posted by: Rucell | 2004/10/28

The problem is that i dont want to go back on the pill because im TTC.

Reply to Rucell
Posted by: Blue | 2004/10/27

Yes, I think one can have a cyst more than once. You don't have to have it removed through surgery all the time though.

I had a cyst when I went of the pill. My Dr put me back and prescribed some anti-inflammatories. the cyst went away.

Reply to Blue