Posted by: Zoe | 2009/08/03

Can someone plz tell me what this is

Hi Guys!
On bf fingered me, like really deep.
He has long fingers and put it right up there and played around.
He was busy and then he was oushing on something and asked me what that was or if it felt nice if he done that.
I do not know what he was talking about.
He said it felt like two round balls...
I joked and said that perhaps it was my ovaries because he had gone so deep.
What on earth could this be?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

firstly, it would not have been your ovaries. its possible that he may have been feeling the entrance of your uterus, called the cervix. alternately, if he was feeling the anterior part of your vagina, he could have been pressing against your pubic bones. if it causes you pain or distress, you can see a general practitioner for a vaginal examination to exclude any other causes.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Condom Man | 2009/08/07

That can only be your cervix (entrance to your uterus). It feels like a round knob + is right at the very top end of your vaginal passage. This knob also has a hole in it through which the sperm swim to get up into your uterus to find the egg they want to fertilize. My wife says there' s not very much feeling there but when I rub her g spot it' s a totally different story. Let him explore inside you + if U guys use lube it can certainly b very enjoyable.

Reply to Condom Man
Posted by: Zoe | 2009/08/04

I have been to the gynae a month ago for a checkup and everything was fine.
Someone on another forum said every women has it but she dsnt know what it was and fingers shouldnt be inserted that deep... Anyone?
I' ve google it and perhaps its the cervix?

Reply to Zoe
Posted by: Angela | 2009/08/03

Go see a Gynae, it could be Genital Warts (HPV)

Reply to Angela

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.