Question
Posted by: Anxious | 2007/12/12

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?? MAYBE BABY?

I am a week late with my period. My breasts feel swolen and very sore. And feeling very swolen around my waiste and stomach. Did a pregnancy test on Monday but it was negative. I have a dark yellow discharge for a few days now. Feeling nauses and sometimes dizzy. Do you think i can be pregnant? Is it still to early to test? Do you think I must rather go for a blood test? When will be the right time to test again? Only been off the pill for 5 months now. Please advise?

I agree with the other respondents.

Bedst wishes

2
Posted by: Corlia | 2007/12/14

Do a test. That's the only way you'll ever know. Nobody on here is going to be able to tell you whether you're pregnant or not. So good luck!! We're all holding thumbs for you ;)

Reply to Corlia
Posted by: MB1 | 2007/12/12

It would be best to go for a blood test. The HPT can be wrong. My sister was 8 weeks pregnant and the HPT still showed negative.
It sounds like you could be pregnant! I hope you are and please keep me informed!
Good luck and God Bless

Reply to MB1