Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2004/02/05

Can someone please help me?

I have been using Mirelle since Aug 2003, i take my pills at the same time each day. when having intercourse with boyfriend he always pulls out when he ejaculates.
however he came a bit inside me and now i am scared i might get pregnant. Can i get pregnant?

The Pill is effective even if your partner does not withdraw.

5
Posted by: Poppy | 2004/02/05

No need to worry sister,I have used Mirelle for over two years now and am safe.just dont skip it,it is very safe and has no other effects like all the others.Relax and have fun!!

Reply to Poppy
Posted by: anon | 2004/02/05

HIYA LUCY!,

I am on the pill, albiet a different one to you, im on dianette and have looked up the reviews on the website, and NOT one person who took it CORRECTLY! had become pregnant!!, that pill is said to be 98% effective too, where as most are 99%. I first went on it after an accident with the condom, after that to me, the condom just wasnt safe enough which is why the nurse suggested the pill. after using a physical barrier it took some time to gain confidence in the pill, after taking it, its just something we cant see working is it?, and when i had my 5 (so far)pill free days and still no period "I was almost having kittens!" and ran to the nurse who told me id nothing to worry about because like you i take it Reliously!. the next day my period arrive. now and then im hit with the odd insecurity but things have always been fine. so, i really wouldnt worry yourself lucy!

Reply to anon
Posted by: sue | 2004/02/05

I agree with Ciska, don't worry too much. Wait until you get your periods and then take it from there. You are so disciplined with taking your pills and being cautious duing intercourse, I am sure everything will be fine.

Keep us updated and good luck!

Reply to sue
Posted by: Lucy | 2004/02/05

thanks a lot, will wait and see till period time.

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: ciska | 2004/02/05

HI,

I don't think yoiu should worry. However, if you are, wait for your period and do a urine test. I've been on the pil for 10 months, my fiance cum in me everytime and I'm not pregnant yet. It might not happen with other people though cause women differs.

Good luck. I hope it all works out. Don't worry too much!
:-)

Reply to ciska