Question
Posted by: Daisy | 2007/12/10

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE ME?? PREGNANT?

am a week late with my period. My breasts feel swolen and very sore. Did a pregnancy test yesterday but it was negative. Do you think i can be pregnant? Is it still to early to test? When will be the right time to test again? Only been off the pill for 5 months now. Please advise?

The test should be positive by now if you were pregnant. If your period does not come next month, see your doctor to look for a cause.

2
Posted by: that girl | 2007/12/11

I'm a week late with my periods too,still scared to go and do a pregnacy test and i'm feeling some major changes with my body just like you....

Reply to that girl
Posted by: Nix | 2007/12/11

if you are already a week late the test should have shown positive if you were indeed pregnant. although i've heard that it shows later on some women. you've only been off the pill 5 months now, so maybe it's just your body adjusting.

Reply to Nix