Question
Posted by: angie | 2004/11/15

can somebody shed some ligh on GH

Hi, I am a chick and am considering starting a coarse of GH. I heard that it is very good for you and will not make me huge just toned.

I am almost done with my coarse of vinstrol and am so happy with my body shape. I am just looking at a bit more definition. can anybody suggest something?

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Angie,

Best advice: DON'T!!

But if this doesn't change your mind I'd suggest that you consult a doctor who can give you better advice.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: Marty | 2004/11/23

Just to make sure you know this.

Winstrol lowers good Cholestrol values and increases risk of blocking arteries,

HGH is linked to certain cancers and can lead to growth in hands feet etc !!!

If you still want to use 'em, now you know the sides. If you think I'm lying, search for Winstrol and HGH side effects with Google...and read the studies

Reply to Marty