Question
Posted by: pk | 2007/07/16

can she be ?

hi there, me and my fiance had sex on the 10th july,i felt something was wrong and i saw the condom broked halfway through,i didnt ejaculate at all..but for safety gave her the morning after pill she felt very nausias and bad the next 2 days. she was suppose to begin with her menstruation on the 13-14th july but she is now 2 days late,is there any need for concern ?

is there anything i can give her to start her menstruation cycle ? i work at the local pharmacy

thanks you

Dear PK
No the morning after pill can mess up the menstruation cycle following the medication. Should return to normal by next cycle.

1
Posted by: Lou | 2007/07/19

It should be fine. The morning after pill can play havoc with her periods, you cant give her anything else now anyway, so you will have to wait and see - its quite possible that her periods will arrive a bit later than normal and may be heavier than normal.

Reply to Lou