Question
Posted by: Wonder | 2004/03/12

can it happen?

After ovulation by about 5 or so many days can you notice whether the sperm and egg have met together.

People may think i am totally strange but the reason why i am asking is i have not long ovulated and i have aches in my belly (not sure is this is down to having just ovulated) but the aches are very slight and not due on my monthly just yet also now and then i have a twitch like a headache is occuring and today i feel abit sick.

So can you tell if something is happening in form of maybe a baby.

There is no way of telling whether the sperm and egg have met. If you are keen to fall pregnant, you may be more aware of the normal aches and pains that are usually there. Unfortunately you will have to wait and see whether your period starts as expected.

1
Posted by: Norma | 2004/03/12

I might be wrong, but I think it is way to early to have any "pregnant feelings", most woman only get sick at about 4-6weeks. I say give it some time and see if you get your period....I know the wait can be bad, but that's all you can do...

Reply to Norma