Question
Posted by: Bell | 2004/11/05

Can it be wrong?

I went for a pregnancy test and it was negative. I also had my peroids after that, but I`ve got like period pains and I`ve got breast pain very bad for a weeknow. Is it possible that the test results was wrong and that i might be pregnant? My next period is in 3 days time.

I'd suggest that you wait and see if your period comes at the right time. It does not seem that you are pregnant. These may be premenstrual symptoms.

2
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/05

Dear Bell

If you had your period after the pregancy test it most certainly was correct in being negative, If you say your next period is due in three days you can be this month, or you could just be experiancing pms symptoms, wait for your period and if it's late do a HPT they are less expensive than blood tests.

Jessica

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: Golly | 2004/11/05

It is very unlikely that you would have had your periods if the test was wrong and you are pregnant. What you are experiencing currently sounds like PMS symptoms.

Reply to Golly