Question
Posted by: Too Soon | 2008/01/10

Can it be to soon to do a pregnancy test

My last period was on the 15th of December 2007 and nothing after that. I've worked out that I should start ± 12 January 2008. I've been very eager and I've done a pregnancy test this morning, but it shows negative. Did I do it too soon? Should I wait another week or so if I do not start my period and do another test?

It was too soon. Do another test if your period does not start.

Bedst wishes

4
Posted by: Waiting | 2008/01/10

It probably was to soon to do a urine test, a blood test might tell you if you are anxious. I was almost a week late and the home tests were still showing neg but the blood test cam back positive!

Reply to Waiting
Posted by: Lulu | 2008/01/10

Today is the 10th it should have been positive if you were pregnant. You can still do another one after the 12th if you don't receive you period.

Reply to Lulu
Posted by: Mpums | 2008/01/10

I think its too soon just wait till the 12th at least.

Reply to Mpums
Posted by: Nix | 2008/01/10

it may have been to soon.

Reply to Nix