Question
Posted by: Pearl | 2007/11/28

Can it be sinus? - plz help

For sometime now im suffering from a watery nose, i can hardly sleep at night. One minute my nose is blocked and i cant breath, then after its all watery... last night i used 3 handkechief to an extent of not being able to be used(full). im starting to be worried now... A few weeks ago i bought a Saline nasal spray thinking it would help, well with the blockage it can, but the watery substance? its even worse because i can use it but it comes all out because of running nose i will have...Plz help me, I am now using my mouth to breath instead and its all so disturbing and uncomfortable....

Any advise will be highly appreciated

Hallo Pearl
You may have allergic rhinitis - try loratidine at night and beconase aqueous nose spray twice a day ( which will start working after one week of regular use).
dr Bets