Question
Posted by: p'tjie | 2005/01/10

Can it be psoriasis?

I get a itchy rash now and then, just on my legs.Been going on for years now.I would itch at night, and I usually scratch till there are sores.We went to a friend this weekend.This Sunday I got up and my legs were swollen,with red patches, that formed a big swollen layer when I got out of bed.Then during the day my hole body started looking like this.Is it psoriasis, or can it be that I was alergic to bedmytes? Should I go to a dermatologist, for tests, or should I go for allergy tests. I'm tired of scratching.It will go away, and then just come back again! Thx

P'tjie, it sounds like it might be psoriasis and the best would be to see a dermatologist. Good luck.