Question
Posted by: GTEL | 2008/01/09

CAN IT BE PREGNANCY....PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

HI. I WENT OFF THE 3 MONTH INJECTION IN JUNE. I HAVE HAD A PERIOD TWICE, BUT FOR ABOUT 2 DAYS. (27-29 DECEMBER). I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX ON 29TH AND ON SEVERAL OTHER OCCASSIONS. COULD I POSSIBLY HAVE CONCEIVED? I DID A PREGNANCY TEST......IT WAS NEGATIVE...... WAS IT TOO SOON TO DO A TEST.

You don't say when you tested. You should wait 3-4 days after a missed period before testing.

2
Posted by: GTEL | 2008/01/14

MY PERIODS AREN'T REGULAR AS YET... SO I DONT KNOW WHEN MY NEXT PERIOD WOULD BE.....I HAVE PERIOD LIKE CRAMPS ALL THE TIME, BUT NO PERIOD. MY BREAST ARE ITCHING AND SENSITIVE TO TOUCH.

Reply to GTEL
Posted by: Lulu | 2008/01/10

The 3month injection stays longer in one body of course depending on how long one has been using it, however since you had your period in jut after six months (Dec) it means you can fall pregnant. Just calculate your next period for Jan. normally these pregnancy tests are above 90% accurate so you shouldn't worry that much, if you are positive it will only mean one thing God knows that you are ready to be a mommy.

Reply to Lulu