Question
Posted by: Tiny | 2004/11/29

Can it be possible?

have always used a condom with my fiancee but these days I feel as if I m pregnant. How can that be possible.

I m starting to become fat, Feel dizzy, headaches. My fiancee has commented that I ve changed. I dont wanna get pregnant at this stage, and I m afraid of checking.

Does anyone know what these symptoms mean?

Kay is exactly right. It is possible to become pregnant even though wearing condoms, if a condom leaks, for instance, or if it's put on too late. The uncertainty is worse than knowing one way or the other. Either buy a pregnancy testing kit to check for yourself, and maybe get a friend to help you to face doing it and reading the result ; or see a doc or clinic for a test. There are many other possible causes for such common symptoms, ranging from pregnancy, to being not pregnant but very woprried that you might be. After the test, see your GP or clinic for a physical checkup, to see if there's anything else needing attention.

1
Posted by: Kay | 2004/11/29

Wouldnt it be betterto rule out pregnancy right now? Its easy enough - a home preg test costs around R25 and you will know one ay or the other. No birth control is 100% safe. If its not pregnancy then at least you can maybe go see a doc for a proper check up.

Reply to Kay