Question
Posted by: cathy | 2005/07/28

can it be???

I think I might be pregnant. I’ve always had a very flat tummy but for the last month I noticed that it gradually grows bigger. Very slightly but noticeable for me since I know my body well. I have had my periods for the last two months but it was lighter and I’m permanently hungry and have mood swings. I also get tired more easily even though I do everything that I’m use to doing. I’ve also noticed that I haven’t ovulated for the last two months I just have a watery white discharge. Almost like milk. The problem is I took urine tests and a blood test and they were negative. Is that possible?

If the tests are negative, you are not pregnant.

3
Posted by: cathy | 2005/07/28

3 weeks ago

Reply to cathy
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/28

when did you do the blood test?

Reply to Moi
Posted by: Shari | 2005/07/28

Hi Cathy

In you messag above you mentioned you'd had a blood test? That really is the most accurate form of pregnancy test and if it says negative then in all likely hood you probably aren't pregnant. But your best bet would be to go and see you Gynae as he'd be able to advice you from there.

All the best.
Shari

Reply to Shari