Question
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/11/25

can I vent pls?

Aaaarghhhhhhh - I want to scream!!!! No i want to cry...... I am crying.
this is jsut not a good month - work is as hectic as hell.
Usually in the travel ind things slow down by this time of year but NO it's like a snow storn has snowed us under.
Everything is not ok. I can sense there is much tension ( a bit less than last week) But still an office full of women can be a b!tch.
But not on my side - I feel like I am gonna drown - been working a hell of a lot of overtime lately and never mind recognition - i got a lecture about how my performance level has dropped...... ha my damn jaw nearly dropped - I am thinking of a devious ltiile plan - work according to my contract - no over time - no Saturdays, no coming in early - then we'll see what a drop in performance is!!!!
People get taken for granted - i dont need this shyte....
Very tired ...... so exhausted I dotn have the energy to even care.
Sorry this is just not my month.
PS - when I come visit here ( my sanity ans solice in this chaos and madness called the office) - I am told that I spend too much time on th net ( 5- 10 mins) a day - my manager once "caught" me here - yes she snoops at my pc when I am not at my pc.
Yes I am truly frustrated. I am told to "deal" with everything.........agh

vent away, Juz, Maybe you can use your plan, and say that you have taken that excellent advice to heaert, and realize that maybe your quality of work was dropping a litle due to over-work and exhaustion, and you don't want that to happen, so you're going to stick to the terms of your contract and not overdo it, so you can maintain the high standards you and they obviously want, better, in the proper working hours.
Sory to hear it's not your month. I'm beginning to feel it's just not my decade !

1
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/25

Tell them to bugger off, its an invasion of privacy to check your computer! They just dont appreciate you, but dont let it get you down, you know better, tell them to shove it! Maybe its time for a change, a new job....??

Reply to Mona