Posted by: Curious George | 2008/07/18

Can I use make my hair grow

Can I use anything to make my hair grow faster? Something I can drink or put into my shampoo or on my head? Have used Bergemontessens from Lenon..but it takes too long!

Thank you for visiting

Hair grows at a speed of 1 - 2cm per month. Does your hair grow slower than this?

Kind regards

Posted by: tired of hair breakage | 2016/05/12

Helo, my hair grow slowly nd it breaks a lot Will this really really help coz im desperate :(

Reply to tired of hair breakage
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/18

Hie am looking for nadi oil where do I get it

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/14

My hair is not growing and it's just light when I plate it the hair liner just go as quickly I have never had a long hair in my life and I m 45yrs now

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/13

Hi I would like to know can I use this mixture on its own daily if mixed together besides my shampoo and conditioner.And how often must I wash and condition my hair.thank you

Posted by: Vani | 2015/02/16

Please can you tell me how much of Bergamotessence, Bay Rum and placenta should I mix together.

Reply to Vani
Posted by: Tay | 2014/11/14

Hi you can use olive oil , coconut oil and even castor oil to help your hair grow fast I usually use them for seven consecutive days and massage them into my sculp for 4 minutes bending over at a 90 degree angle (it's called the inversion method ) search more on it a lot of people have had great results as well as myself:) but you can only do this method once a month as your head gets used to the constant blood flow and it won't work anymore.. Hope this helps :) and if you have blonde hair I wouldn't recommend using castor oil as it darkens your hair xx

Reply to Tay
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/19

Hi I habe very thin hair what can I use to get full and thicker hair

Posted by: Nicole | 2014/04/22

Do I just ask at the chemist for Placenta? What is Placenta because if I google it... not what I had in mind. ?

Reply to Nicole
Posted by: cecilia | 2014/04/10

So you spray this mixture on every night. Do you have to shampoo every morning?thanks

Reply to cecilia
Posted by: mandy | 2014/03/18

Hey guys so i went and brought my bergamot essence and bayrum and still have half a bottle of placenta at home. When u say i must put one bottle of bergamot essence and one bergamot essence bottle full of bayrum in the placenta bottle. Must there be placenta in the bottle aswell?

Reply to mandy | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/26

Hey all you have to do is get urself a spray bottle and mix all three together in the bottle and then spray it on hair has been growing non stop ever since i started using it.

Posted by: molly | 2014/08/06

did this workddthis work

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/14

Posted by: nadi | 2014/02/14

What is placenta and bay rum ? And can I get this products in the pharmacy? Thank you

Reply to nadi
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/19

Hay, my hair is falling out a lot and I don't know what do to or use,I bought bergamot eccense and placenta spray,can I only use that to prevent from falling out hair or must I get bay rum and rosemary oil as well? Please help

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/28

My hair stopped growing after leading an very unhealthy lifestyle for a while. I got it back on track vith vigrow tablets. It really helped. Bergamot makes my hair healthier and shinier, just have to take care to mix it into the shampoo or conditioner well, otherwise it just lies on top )as it is an oil)

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/12/27

I just bought bergamot essence , bay rum, placenta today after i got the advice from my hair salon. Any advice on how much of each i should mix together? Can't wait to start using this mixture. I heard it does miracles!

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Vani | 2015/02/16

Please can you tell me the ratio to mix

Posted by: Chella | 2013/11/06

I am going to the pharmacy today to get this. Thank you so much.

Reply to Chella
Posted by: crazychick | 2013/09/30

My hair broke off infront and in the middle. So bad that i dont even want to blow dry it anymore as you can see the breakage. I am using rosemary all for the last 2 months now and it probably grew 1 - 2cm. My hair never grow longer then my shoulders then it start braking off. Please advise what can i do for healthy hair and that can grow without breaking off or falling out as i have that problem too.

Reply to crazychick
Posted by: Kavejozikua Kahipuire | 2013/09/30

Good day please help me out what can I use so my hair can grow and stop breaking please reply

Reply to Kavejozikua Kahipuire
Posted by: * Your the best, thank you! * | 2013/05/25

OMW!!! Thank you so much, this really works!!! I went to the hairdressers and asked them to only cut my ends, she cut it up to my shoulders, my hair were on my waist!! I started with the combination of Bergamotessens, Bay Rum, Placenta and Rosemary in August 2012 and now its even longer than before I went cutting it. Thanks a lot*

Reply to * Your the best, thank you! *
Posted by: SpK5 | 2008/07/19

You shouldn' t use the bergamot essence alone as it only prevent hair loss. Go to the chemist and get bergamot essence, placenta and bay rum.

1. Pour a little of the placenta in your shampoo.
2. Pour the bergamot essence into the placenta bottle.
3. Fill up the empty bergamot essence ampule with bay rum and pour it into the placenta bottle. Shake well before spraying onto your scalp every evening and massage a little. You leave this on, don' t rinse off.

4. Then you can also pour one ampule (use the empty bergamot essence one) bay rum into your shampoo and one into your conditioner. Mix it well and use as you normally do.

5. You can also together with all this pour 2-3 drops pure rosemary oil into your shampoo (don' t mix it with your conditioner though, just the shampoo). This also improves hair growth and it will make your hair shine.

* The placenta mixture will make your hair grow faster. Bay rum also makes your hair thicker. And it smells really good:)
* Don' t worry if your shampoo is now a little " liquidy"  because of the little bit of placenta mixed with it, it still does the job.
* Remember to shake your shampoo and conditioner before using it!

Source: I got this recipe from my hairdresser about 2 and a half months ago and it really works. I can' t believe how my hair is growing. I was really desperate because I' m getting married in 8 months time and this solved my problem!

Hope this helped and good luck!

Reply to SpK5 | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Nadine | 2015/07/08

How much pure bargamot oil shoild I use? The whole lot???