Posted by: Penny | 2008/09/25

Can I take these Tablets together

Hi, I have been taking Cipralex 10mg for 3 weeks now and want to know if I can use Eetless weightloss tablets with these tablets. I don' t want to suffer any side effects or not have the Cipralex work. I am also playing squash to lose weight but don' t want to pick up anymore and would like to continue to lose weight with some help until i have reach my goal weight.

Dear Penny
Eetless capsules contain d-nor-pseudoepinephrine which can cause many negative side-effects: dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc. My copy of MIMS specifically states that Eetless capsules are contraindicated in psychiatric illness, so I would under no circumstance use these appetite suppressants together with the Cipralex. You can lose weight without using the crutch of an appetite suppressant by changing your diet to an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular daily exercise. On the days when you don't play squash, make a point of going for a 30 min jog or skipping for 30 min.
Take care