Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2004/10/27

Can I take these pain tablets while pregnant

I think I might be pregnant, can I take Synap Fort and Medrol 4mg.

Please let me know quite urgently

Thank You

Medrol is a steroid. It depends what you are taking it for and you will have to discuss it with your doctor and weigh up the risks vs the benefits.
Synap forte contains paracetemol with other compounds. Check what these are as many are contraindictaed in pregnancy. Paracetemol on its own is safe.

3
Posted by: Blue | 2004/10/27

No - only PANADO

Reply to Blue
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/10/27

Concerned
If you think there is even a slight possibility that you may be pregnant - ONLY use panados until it is confirmed otherwise.
You may use the required dose as stated on the package safely during pregnancy.

Reply to Kippie
Posted by: Carry | 2004/10/27

Hi Everyone

Please Can i hear from women That had them selfs sterelised and reverse and fall preggies after that Anyone that you heard of

Please advise

Reply to Carry