Question
Posted by: Sam | 2007/08/03

Can I Take Probiflora during Pregnancy

I am 24weeks preg and the last week or so i have been feeling so nauseas and when i threw up(sorry) it was very acidic,
i also have a very bad tummy ache,
i was wondering if it was possible to take Probiflora to set my tummy tight again,
is it safe during pregnancy?
thanks
sam

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi Sam
Yes it is safe to take a probiotic during pregnancy. Have you tried it in the interim, are you feeling any better?

1
Posted by: Angie | 2016/04/01

I went to the doctor I have UTI the doctor gave me Amoclan 375mg tablets to finish the course and the phamist said I should take them with ProbiFlora so I do not vomit or make me sick cus I have a very sensitive stomach. Are these pills safe I have 19 weeks pregnant

Reply to Angie