Question
Posted by: WENDY | 2005/01/12

CAN I STILL GET PREGNANT

I STILL HAVE MILK IN MY BREAST ,HAVING GAVE BIRTH TO MY FIRST 3 YEARS AGO.AM UNDER GOING TREAT FOR DEPRESSION ,COULD THIS BE THE CAUSE OR WHAT CAN I DO TO GET PREGNANT AGAIN .MY DRUG ARE PROZAC (1 DAILY),TRATREGOL(1 MORNING AND 1 EVEINIG),THE BLUE CAPSULE (AT NIGHT).I HAVE BEEN ON THE DRUG NOW FOR 8 MONTHS.MY PROBLEMS I WANT TO GET PREGNANT AGAIN....HELP

If you are still producing milk, have your prolactin levels checked. High prolactin can interfere with pregnancy.

1
Posted by: jo | 2005/01/12

I have a friend who fell pregnant on Prozac, continued to take it during her pregnancy and still took it afterwards, and baby and her were fine. Chat to your gynae, if you're ready for another baby he/she is the best one to help with advice. Good Luck!

Reply to jo