Question
Posted by: Melanie | 2007/06/07

Can i still be pregnant?

my husband and i are trying to conceive this is our third month of going at it. we have a chart of when i am ovulating and when is the correct time to try and conceive. every month so far i have been having my menses on time and for the full 5 days as normal. but this month it's different my menses was 3 Days early and only lasted one day and it's 3 days later now and still it hasn't returned.does this mean there's a chance that i am pregnant? or does this mean there something terrible wrong with me? my last gynea check in december said things are 100% with me.

Variations as you have had might mean that you may be pregnant. I suggest you do a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: Zara | 2007/06/07

Sounds like you are... why don't you do a HPT???

Keep us updated!

Good luck and baby dust to you! :-)

Zara
9 wks

Reply to Zara