Question
Posted by: jane | 2006/03/31

can i miss my period because of dehydration?

My last period was on 23 February. I took a home pregnancy test when they were three days late and the result was positive for pregnancy. I have been feeling dizzy lately, having stomach cramps, headaches. Yesterday I drank a lot of water and now all these signs are gone. Could it be that I missed my period because of dehydration and how reliable are the home pregnancy tests?

Please help

Sounds like you are pregnant. symptoms come and go early on

2
Posted by: N | 2006/03/31

A home-pregnancy-test will never show a positive if you are not pregnant. If you do get a period, it means that you wére pregnant and miscarried. You áre preggies. Congratulations!

Reply to N
Posted by: lou | 2006/03/31

Dehydration will not cause you to miss your periods or have a positive pregnancy test. If the Home test said you are pregnant, then you are. You will need to go to your doc for blood tests to confirm etc

Reply to lou