Posted by: ?? | 2004/01/12

Can I gym?

Conrad, I've moved to a new house recently and have been have problems with ticks.

I received a couple of tick bites and now have an allergic reaction which causes red, itchy bumps on my body. Do you think I can still go to the gym. My pharmacist is concerned about my heart.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageBodybuilding


Hmmm...better follow your doctor's advice I would say. You do not know what damage you may do to your heart under your condition that you are in now and I think it is better to be on the conservative side so I would say that the doctor's advice is really good advice.

Just have your house fumigated to remove the tick problem in the future.

Keep well and in touch,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: brozz | 2004/01/13

If your pharmacist is worried about your heart i would strongly suggest that you see your gp before you embark on any sort of exercise programme. It may turn out to be nothing but rather safe than sorry.

Reply to brozz

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.