Question
Posted by: ?? | 2004/01/12

Can I gym?

Conrad, I've moved to a new house recently and have been have problems with ticks.

I received a couple of tick bites and now have an allergic reaction which causes red, itchy bumps on my body. Do you think I can still go to the gym. My pharmacist is concerned about my heart.

Expert ImageBodybuilding

??

Hmmm...better follow your doctor's advice I would say. You do not know what damage you may do to your heart under your condition that you are in now and I think it is better to be on the conservative side so I would say that the doctor's advice is really good advice.

Just have your house fumigated to remove the tick problem in the future.

Keep well and in touch,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: brozz | 2004/01/13

If your pharmacist is worried about your heart i would strongly suggest that you see your gp before you embark on any sort of exercise programme. It may turn out to be nothing but rather safe than sorry.

Reply to brozz