Question
Posted by: Eager mommy to be | 2008/07/30

Can I get pregnant?? PLEASE HELP

I am a mother of a 4 yr old boy and me and hubby decided to have another baby. But due to me having a nervous breakdown last year, because of an anxiety disorder i developed I am on meds. i am taking Aropax cr25 and xanor 0.5 slow release and it is a high risk for me to leave this medication. Can I have a baby, while still taking these meds?? Or is the risk too high. I am really desperate to have another baby now as I feel ready, but also want to make sure what the pros and cons are before getting pregnant and deciding to get pregnant. Please help.

Aropax is not good to use in pregnancy. Perhaps your doctor could change this to a similar medication, such as Prozac.