Question
Posted by: cameron | 2006/07/24

CAN i get pregnant??

Dear Doc

I Want to know if i can get pregant if I am not having sex??? Is there any other possible way for me to get pregnant?? It may sound like a stupid question i know but i am concerned that something might happen even though not having sex. Thanks for your advice

If semen gets onto your vaginal area even if there is no penetration, there is a small possibility of falling pregnant.

Babe, please post your question separately.

3
Posted by: Gabriel | 2006/07/25

Sure! Alien impregnation, the Holy Ghost or wind-pollination. Also don't share bathwater.

Reply to Gabriel
Posted by: babe | 2006/07/24

Dear Doc , i apprecaite the way u answer questions. during my my menses, i usually feel dis strong urge 2 urinate. the urge wld be strong dat any attempt 2 delay i wld ease where i was. The passing of d urine brings a sensation and i am relived., the urine might just be in small qty. Wat cld it mean?

Reply to babe

No