Question
Posted by: Mina | 2006/04/05

Can I fall pregnant while on the pill?

I've been on the pill (Minerva) for almost five months now, but I'm worried that I might be pregnant. I have a lot of the early symptoms but I have never skipped a pill, I take it everyday. Please let me know if it's possible for me to be pregnant?

If you have not missed a period, pregnancy is unlikely.

2
Posted by: BLOM | 2006/04/05

THE ANTIBIOTICS HAS HAPPEND TO ME T W I C E !! ALL THE TIME ON THE PILLBUT FELL PREGNANT, NORMALY WHEN DOC DESCRIBES ANTIBI. THEY ASK WHETHER YOU ARE ON THE PILL AND THEN ONLY DECIDE WHAT TO PRESCRIBE.

GOOD LUCK

Reply to BLOM
Posted by: sue | 2006/04/05

You could be pregnant if you have been on antibiotics whilst on the pill (some meds cancel out the pill), or if you've had a bad tummy upset or vomiting (like gastro, food poisoning etc). The pill is 99% reliable, however there is that 1 %

Take a HPT and take it from there.

Reply to sue