Question
Posted by: Curious | 2007/06/04

Can i fall pregnant

Hi There

I wanted to know if i can fall pregnant, Ive been off the injection since November 2006. But recently got a cyst on my ovaries, whci might have to be taken out.

But we are trying to conceive and nothing is happening?
Am i infertile.
Please help

If you are not having periods, which can be the case for up to a year after stopping the injection, then you probably will not fall pregnant. Whether the cyst will interfere with fertility depends on its size, etc.

3
Posted by: Lizzy | 2007/06/05

Depending if the cyst is on both ovaries you probably will struggle to conceive. My cousin was told she had cysts when she was fourteen and that hers was so bad that she would never be able to conveive so she and her husband had been sexually active without contraceptives for 5 years and then she fell pregnant. She had alot of complications though and the baby was born prematurely, so I agree that you must confirm with your dr how serious the cysts are and get that sorted out first. Good luck!

Reply to Lizzy
Posted by: DD | 2007/06/04

PARTY MENSE NEEM TOT 'N JAAR VOOR HULLE SWANGER RAAK, DALK IS JY BIETJIE HAASTIG!
STERKTE!

Reply to DD

You will have to see a specialist to find out if you are infertile or not. However you might find that with a cyst you will struggle to conceive. First get the cyst sorted out before you try and conceive. Good luck