Question
Posted by: Chantelle | 2004/10/26

Can i concieve only being on the pill for 7 days

I have been on the pill for about 4 and half years and then about two weeks ago i had breakthrough bleeding for 12 days. I decided to stop the pill for that while. Then carried on taking them at the request of Gynae doc. I was on it for about 7 days and then had penetrative sex but with no ejaculation. Do you think i could be pregnant as we speak? And is there an accurate home test that can be done this early to find out?

If you had resumed the Pill for 7 days before you had intercourse, you would have been protected.