Posted by: nik | 2005/11/28


Hi doc n friends,
i got my periods on last tues on 22nd now my gyna told me to hav TEST TUBE test tomorow on 29nth n im realy worried actualy i dont know for what this test has to be done, pls guys can u help me to know this what type of test is this? is this related with my prlm of irregular period n not conceiving. pls guys help me to know, n pls pls pray for me to get gud results of this test. thanks

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

see reply to your previous post.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: JJ | 2005/11/28

u should have asked ur doc about this?
i know this is not allowed but i think if u asked the ladies in the pregnancy forum they could assist u with this. and u will probably get an answer today, since ur test is 2moro

Reply to JJ

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.