Question
Posted by: nik | 2005/11/28

CAN I CONCEIVE

Hi doc n friends,
i got my periods on last tues on 22nd now my gyna told me to hav TEST TUBE test tomorow on 29nth n im realy worried actualy i dont know for what this test has to be done, pls guys can u help me to know this what type of test is this? is this related with my prlm of irregular period n not conceiving. pls guys help me to know, n pls pls pray for me to get gud results of this test. thanks

see reply to your previous post.

1
Posted by: JJ | 2005/11/28

u should have asked ur doc about this?
i know this is not allowed but i think if u asked the ladies in the pregnancy forum they could assist u with this. and u will probably get an answer today, since ur test is 2moro

Reply to JJ