Question
Posted by: nik | 2005/11/24

CAN I CONCEIVE

HI DOC,
I WENT TO SEE MY GYNA DOC N HAV ALL THE TEST N ALL THE TEST ARE NORMAL BUT STILL HAVING IRREGULAR PERIOD PROBLEM ALSO HAD ULTRA SOUND TEST WHICH SHOWS MY OVALATION IS VERY SLOW N MY DOC HAS PRISCRIBE ME DULPHASTON N CLOMIPHENE IS IT CORRECT MEDICATION FOR ME PLS HELP ME OUT I REALY WANT TO CONCEIVE.

It sounds like your doctor is doing the right things.

1
Posted by: Puppy | 2005/11/24

The irreglar periods are an indication that there is a problem, but concieving is definetly a possible. The clomid will aid ovulation, not sure about the other meds. Hang in there and take it easy, anything is possible

Reply to Puppy