Question
Posted by: Emma | 2005/06/15

Can I buy Assegai online?

Hi Glenn,

I am interested in buying Assegai lubricant. My problem is that I live in a small town with one sex shop and I am not quite ready to go shopping there. I have bought Astroglide lubricant online before and I was wondering if Assegai can also be bought online.

Regards,

Emma

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Emma

You don't need to go into a sex shop to buy Assegai lubricant.

You mention that you live in a small town, but you don't state the province. Assegai is available to all pharmacies in the Western Cape, and I know it is available in several pharmacies in small towns. It will also be avilable at pharmacies in the Eastern Cape and Gauteng shortly.

Assegai can be bought online from a number of sites. Take a look at www.dreve.co.za, www.lemonrose.co.za, www.lolamontez.co.za and www.formenonly.co.za.

If you experience any difficulty in finding Assegai online, or want to know the name of the nearest pharmacy that stocks it, please write to info@tatt2.com

1
Posted by: Boer | 2005/06/15

Seriously, I found Assegai in CALVINIA! In the Calvinia Apteek, nogal. Before I saw it on this site I wouldn't have known what it was but I recognised it. In Calvinia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're in the year 2005.

Reply to Boer