Question
Posted by: nana | 2005/06/30

can i be pregnant- what is the ratio

well!!! i have been on the injection for almost three yrs and i have never had a baby, and last yr in october i started the pill, the injection was due september 4th and was having my period and was normal except that it lasted for more days.
and on october 2nd i recieved another period and it took the usual days thats when started changing and taking the pill!
what i want to know is that was it possible for me to get pregnant then, and what is the ratio for me to get pregnant now. im on the pill but still have a normal period like before? does this mean that i can easily fall pregnant or not? please help!!!!

From what you say, you were off the injection for a month before you started the Pill. You could have fallen pregnant, but obviously did not. If you are on the Pill, the chances of falling pregnant are less than 1%.