Question
Posted by: Prim | 2008/05/21

Can I be pregnant

I am 45yrs, I want to get pregnant, I have a 26yrs old son I was once told my falopian tubes are blocked but did not take treatment, as I lost my husband now I am married again, we want a child can my problem be solved at my age, can you give me list of doctors who might be of help.

Dear Prim

The option that I would recommend should all other factors be favourable is in-vitro fertilization. Time and age is certainly against you and I would suggest you do this as a matter of urgency. Also ensure that a reputable fertility centre does the treatment.

4
Posted by: Dee | 2008/05/26

See post from Tamika for all FS's in the country.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Prim | 2008/05/26

I am in Jhb area

Reply to Prim
Posted by: Prim | 2008/05/22

Thank you for the response, I am in Gauteng area.

Reply to Prim
Posted by: Dee | 2008/05/21

What area are you from?

At 45 I would suggest seeing a fertility specialist right away, you may have to consider donor eggs and do an IVF cycle, especially if your tubes are blocked.

Reply to Dee